• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OLD SCHOOL SAN DIEGO COMIC CON?

5 posts in this topic

Wow, sounds cool,

Love the folksy by gone ere, and memories of a simpler time, I'm ready to book it, and have a lovely stay at the El Cortez

Than you get to this part, and I think HUH?!

" If you’ve been missing the early, intimate con experience or never got to experience it but wished you had, then we hope to see you in San Diego over the October 19-21, 2012 weekend. The El Cortez, unfortunately, has been turned into condos and is therefore no longer a viable con site, but we are pleased to have secured the Town and Country Resort and Convention Center as our "

Ironic yes?

I am sure it will be a fun comicon just don't eat dinner or breakfast at Town & Country. Uniformly bad quality. Location quite central if u want to be btwn the Balboa Park area with its 18 museums and Legoland for the kids or older fans. :acclaim:

Not sure why SD Comicfest is only designing the comicon for 1,000 fans per day unless it is on the same weekend as a larger Wizard con? Check your calendars. hm