• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They ain't Turtles or Teenagers.

29 posts in this topic

this whole thing with the turtles stinks.

on the niners note. josh johnson will be your starting qb. if not at the first of the season before seasons end. he is better then smith and he is harbaughs boy.

That York niece should have told Harbaugh to stfu and get Manning on board. Her " We let Coach Harbaugh make the decisions related to the makeup of our team". She has more money than brains, and this major gaff cost the 9ers the Super Bowl.

CAL who thought harbaugh would get manning

Cal, seriously? Harbaugh did go and meet with Manning. The 49ers even added a couple of potential threat receivers. It seems it was Mannings decision to go with Denver/Elway for whatever reason.

This is what I was told:

Harbaugh: " you will run MY controlled Offense, and hand the ball off to RB Gore".

Peyton Manning: " I ain't here to hand the ball off 45 times a game. "

End story.

CAL who was shocked at Denver as his choice...

CAL who knows nothing about what was going on behind the scenes of the 49ers front office.

They were ready to give Manning the keys to the offense and Harbaugh was on board.

Manning took Denver over San Fran. Had nothing to do with your made up scenario.

im just going to be happy for a new live action ninja turtle movie anyways, even with a new spin on it. I just hope it has some ties to the originals.

Ive been wishing for many years that they would make a new live action turtle movie and make it bloody and violent and give it a R-rating..

He'll probably do it like Transformers and market it toward kids and put drugs and masturbation jokes in it. :facepalm:

im just going to be happy for a new live action ninja turtle movie anyways, even with a new spin on it. I just hope it has some ties to the originals.

Ive been wishing for many years that they would make a new live action turtle movie and make it bloody and violent and give it a R-rating..

He'll probably do it like Transformers and market it toward kids and put drugs and masturbation jokes in it. :facepalm:

Masterbation jokes! :o:headbang:

Oakman who loves a good masterbation joke.

Do you really, or are you just jerking our chain?

laughing.gif

laughing.gif
lol

this whole thing with the turtles stinks.

on the niners note. josh johnson will be your starting qb. if not at the first of the season before seasons end. he is better then smith and he is harbaughs boy.

That York niece should have told Harbaugh to stfu and get Manning on board. Her " We let Coach Harbaugh make the decisions related to the makeup of our team". She has more money than brains, and this major gaff cost the 9ers the Super Bowl.

CAL who thought harbaugh would get manning

Cal, seriously? Harbaugh did go and meet with Manning. The 49ers even added a couple of potential threat receivers. It seems it was Mannings decision to go with Denver/Elway for whatever reason.

This is what I was told:

Harbaugh: " you will run MY controlled Offense, and hand the ball off to RB Gore".

Peyton Manning: " I ain't here to hand the ball off 45 times a game. "

End story.

CAL who was shocked at Denver as his choice...

They had to run 45 times because Smith would throw it to the ground just as much if given the opportunity.