• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5th Annual March Madness Grading Tournament Sweet 16

85 posts in this topic

:cry: that last 9.0 was ugly

This is really the first book I took exception to. If the URC on the FF 114 actually was NOT a crease what dropped it to the same grade as the TOS 78 that had 3 separate 1 inch color abrasions on the spine and a fuggly URC??

If that had been one of my SA DC's from 7 years ago it would have ben lucky to pull a 7.0...that book really scared me and deservedly so... :P

Let the whining begin . . . :baiting:

My congrats to all who advanced and to my opponent (Flat Rock) who blessedly decided to get into yet another defensive struggle with me...

How can a poor small school from the Patriot League, shuffled out to the NW, ever hope to compete with the Mighty Divad for a Final Four spot... ???

So it's come to this, has it? Burntboy and his Sid's Luncheonette Five against Divad and his roundhouse of Tomato Boxers :o

Bring it on bruthah! :sumo: I'm shootin' early and often lol