• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Key Valiants, CGC 9.8

23 posts in this topic

I've always found Comiclink prices to be really out of whack, but to be honest, never stayed long enough to witness whether those really insanely priced items ever sold.

You know I have lot of Valiants and 10 years later I look at those books and realize there are some beautiful covers, character and stories. Harbinger 1 with the mustang on the cover is way to cool etc etc.

I think buying these key issues that have low print runs is such a good investment for the future and especially since like the Grateful Dead fans there is a diehard group/following that collects these books and money is no object for what they want. . Good luck in getting the books that you want.

I've always found Comiclink prices to be really out of whack, but to be honest, never stayed long enough to witness whether those really insanely priced items ever sold.

In this case, it's true.

The seller of those books sent me a scan of his check from ComicLink.

He got $2,000+ for six CGC graded Valiants.

In my opinion, he got LUCKY.

The particular books he sold would probably be $800 on Ebay.

But, hey, there's always a "top price" in a history of prices, right?