• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reading comics

48 posts in this topic

I like the oven mitts and protective helmet - Of course I use both items, with of course surgical plastic shoe coverings for particularily good books

Oooh yes, like when you read Spawn #4 with coupon. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

hey Shadow, Ill bet you had the neatest prison cell on the whole block, huh???

Well, I'm not neat in the least about my living quarters, my wife can attest to that, but as far as my stuff, Im obsessively neat about it. Add in 2 year old daughter and my once pristine DVD collection is now a broken mess of caseless disks and all the inserts are all mostly gone, its so sad frown.gif

But to answer your question, when I went to prison (I was wrongfully accused of killing a smartass forum poster), I did keep my cell pretty neat smile.gif

Vince

hi.gif

I can't believe your post didn't get more of a reaction - It had me laughing for ten minutes.

By the way - Yes welcome to the Boards Jay Parrino - You still hold the record for charging me the most shipping in 800 CGC books bought on Ebay $32.00 to Canada! I have no doubt that your first post was your serious intent to participate in future discussions, and in no way intended to leave no stone unturned in self-promotion.

I can't believe your post didn't get more of a reaction - It had me laughing for ten minutes.

Some people don't appreciate real comedy unless it's beating them about the head and body. confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

gosh. youre so even tempered! Ill bet nothing gets you riled up huh?

I don't sweat the small stuff smile.gif You have to have a sense of humor about yourself or you turn into a richard (no offense to you guys named Richard grin.gif )

Vince

P.S. for those who may not get my subtle attempt at humor, think of what people named Richard are called for short, and it aint Rich or Richy!

gosh. youre so even tempered! Ill bet nothing gets you riled up huh?

I don't sweat the small stuff smile.gif You have to have a sense of humor about yourself or you turn into a richard (no offense to you guys named Richard grin.gif )

Vince

P.S. for those who may not get my subtle attempt at humor, think of what people named Richard are called for short, and it aint Rich or Richy!

Your subtle sense of humor is funnier than you realize!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

yeah... I'd think you meet an awful lot of Richards in prison

Not to mention the whole "Comic-Keys/Richard Koos" angle. Too funny!