• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London books are here!

85 posts in this topic

I would call or email CGC bane with the invoice#, they can give you all the info you need on it. Pertinent email addresses are listed on the website.

who facilitated them?

Desert Wind Comics.

The thing I was worried about is writing my UK address into a form that is designed for the USA.

According to someone else they might touch down middle of May due to CGC back log.

:wishluck:

I've just checked the services and fees page again. Modern are currently being graded from 14th Feb. By my estimate thats a 45 working day turnaround.

Ours were received on 9th March so I'm gonna guess at them getting graded around 11th May (3 more weeks :( )

I spoke to CGC earlier today - they're grading Moderns received on Feb 27-28 today. I've got a 03/02 modern submission and was told it would probably be graded by Monday.

cool should look for grades from London

Yep, that 03/02 invoice is my London books as well :thumbsup:

I would call or email CGC bane with the invoice#, they can give you all the info you need on it. Pertinent email addresses are listed on the website.

I had a PM from DWC, gave the pertinent info and they're looking into it for me (thumbs u

Thanks to Lloyd, I was lucky enough to get a Ploog GR sketch:

CGCSSPloogGhostRider.jpg[/img]

Man, that's nice. I would have begged and pleaded to get one like that for myself. That's a keeper for sure. You'll never want to flip that.

Man, that's nice. I would have begged and pleaded to get one like that for myself. That's a keeper for sure. You'll never want to flip that.

Ploog is one of my favorite artists and this book will remain in my collection until I cross the river styx. I just want to be clear to eveyone that I'm very lucky to have this sketch. It took several weeks of planning and risks to obtain it. I owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Ploog, Lloyd, and many others.

Ploog is one of my favorite artists and this book will remain in my collection until I cross the river styx. I just want to be clear to eveyone that I'm very lucky to have this sketch. It took several weeks of planning and risks to obtain it. I owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Ploog, Lloyd, and many others.

Ploog was Marvel's answer to Wrightson, and I love everything he touched in the Bronze age. So you are preaching to the choir.

Ploog was Marvel's answer to Wrightson, and I love everything he touched in the Bronze age. So you are preaching to the choir.

Amen brother!

You did only Stan Lee?

No Bats?

Stan Lee was a one off, he's not going to be in UK again and I won't have a chance for him to "personally" sign stuff.

And "no bats" because I realise how costly SS on those two books were it scared me off to do any others! lol