• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 *DELETED*

83 posts in this topic

Just copy/paste the URL text of the web-page the scan is on in your next post, and we can look at it the old-fashioned way by copy/pasting it into our browsers.

shy.gif

The book isnt on any web page. I scanned it and put in on my desktop and in my documents. It wont load up on this site for some reason.

There is a 150KB limit (145KB to to safe) for uploading scans here.

Go to Photobucket.com and you can host 250KB scans.

It's free! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yup that is a full size scan. The book has white pages, back is very nice, nothing too downgrade it. Top of book is solid colour. Scanner brightness was a little too high. Thanks for the help. My computer is throwing fits with image sizes. Something I will have too fix.. Cant get any decent size images too come up. Saw it once, then it was gone.........

Yup that is a full size scan, NOT!!! Oh well.... I've got better things too do than this......... Not worth the effort ........

There IS a God after all! Praise Jebus! Praaaaaaaise Jeeeebus!