• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 103

26 posts in this topic

It looks like it's in the VF range to me. The crease on the left is pretty light, so I'm guessing it would grade out at about an 8.0. Maybe an 8.5 on a lucky day, but I personally wouldn't go that high based on what I can see from the scan.

Either way, an extremely tough book in VF or better. Nice! thumbsup2.gif

FFB,

I think if you look at or respective grades on most of the posted issues, we generally grade the same. Scans are hard, although I doubt with books in hand we would disagree at all. thumbsup2.gif

David,

I think you're a really good guy, but you're on the crackpipe if you think I'd give your GS Man-Thing anything higher than a 5.0. hi.gif27_laughing.gif

FFB,

Notice I said "most of the posted issues" - where's that copper brillo pad and bud vase btw? 893applaud-thumb.gif

confused.gif

Pence copies get about 50% of their English counterparts, unless you're planning to sell in Europe.

Yup. I would pay about 50% of value for a Pence copy, but I live in CA, not Great Britain. And those Brits have money to burn on comics!

That's why I put UNLESS! foreheadslap.gifhi.gif I think comicmankev was quoted as saying he gets similar prices in England (makes sense).

Pence copies get about 50% of their English counterparts, unless you're planning to sell in Europe.

Yup. I would pay about 50% of value for a Pence copy, but I live in CA, not Great Britain. And those Brits have money to burn on comics!

That's why I put UNLESS! foreheadslap.gifhi.gif I think comicmankev was quoted as saying he gets similar prices in England (makes sense).

Read my post again. I was agreeing with you.