• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Star Trek #1

21 posts in this topic

5.0....im curious i have never pressed a book before , but what would a pressing do for this copy?

Pressing this book would not remove any of the color breaking flaws on the front cover (bottom right corner), so the overall appearance might improve some, but the technical grade probably would not.

Exactly and that is what would happen here. The feel of the book would be very nice post press and although the scrapes/creases may feel a little smoother they ain't going anywhere. Looks like a 5.5 consensus from folks here. Now I just need to decide if I should sell it or not. Thanks everyone (worship)

Anecdote: GPA has some weird info on this book. There is NO variant cover. There is only one type but sales read like 75% of the sales are "Variant Photo Covers". That only pertains on issues #2 on....