• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Actors In Hollywood Made The Most Appearances As Different Comic Characters

94 posts in this topic

I've been suffering through Batman Forever this afternoon and I spotted Jon Favreau in the beginning. With his work in Daredevil and the Iron Man franchise that would tie him with Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern, Deadpool, Hannibal in Blade: Trinity) for the most amount of characters played in different comic book movies.

Rebecca Romijn (the original X-Men franchise, The Thomas Jane Punisher) and Chris Evans (Fantastic Four & Captain America) coming up with a close second.

Can anybody else think of any other actors/actresses who might have achieved this unique status?

:popcorn:

Evans was also in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as the skateboard guy.

Chris Evans was also in The Losers.

I've been suffering through Batman Forever this afternoon and I spotted Jon Favreau in the beginning. With his work in Daredevil and the Iron Man franchise that would tie him with Ryan Reynolds (Green Lantern, Deadpool, Hannibal in Blade: Trinity) for the most amount of characters played in different comic book movies.

Rebecca Romijn (the original X-Men franchise, The Thomas Jane Punisher) and Chris Evans (Fantastic Four & Captain America) coming up with a close second.

Can anybody else think of any other actors/actresses who might have achieved this unique status?

:popcorn:

Evans was also in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as the skateboard guy.

Chris Evans was also in The Losers.

:headbang:

Evans racking them up.

Bruce Willis was in Red and Sin City. Jessica Alba was in Sin City and the Fantastic Four movies. Rutger Hauer was in Sin City and Batman Begins. Morgan Freeman was The new Batman movies and Wanted. James McAvoy was in Wanted and X-Men: First Class...

Nathian Fillion would have been a better choice to play Hal Jordan.

:applause:

Who the HELL at WB green-lit Reynolds as GL?

What were they trying to accomplish?

To get the female audience :luhv:

But I agree,Ryan Reynolds is NOT Hal Jordan :sumo:

Bruce Campbell was a wrestling announcer in Spiderman, an usher in Spiderman 2 and a maitre d in Spiderman 3. If they're not different characters, you'd think Peter would say something at least in Spiderman 3 about the same guy hassling him so many different times. If you count the kids movie Sky High as a superhero movie, he was Coach Boomer in that and was also the final disguise for Darkman in Darkman.

Bruce Campbell was a wrestling announcer in Spiderman, an usher in Spiderman 2 and a maitre d in Spiderman 3. If they're not different characters, you'd think Peter would say something at least in Spiderman 3 about the same guy hassling him so many different times. If you count the kids movie Sky High as a superhero movie, he was Coach Boomer in that and was also the final disguise for Darkman in Darkman.
^^

rumour is they are looking at Reynolds as next Batman now, he would never fit into that mould

Pretty sure that was an April fool's joke. I hope.

As if Christian Bale would give up a huge moneymaker like Batman that subsidizes his freedom to work on any other project he wants to, regardless of commercial viability.

Some have been left out

Morgan Freeman

Red,Wanted,Batman

Hugo Weaving

Captian America,V for Vendetta,Transformers(although voice of megatron may not count)

Terence Stamp

Wanted,Elektra,Superman,Modesty Blaise(a stretch but it was a comic book)

He was also in TV shows like Smallville

Bruce Willis Red, Surrogates, Sin City

It is hard there are a lot of people who have been in two movies it is difficult to look them up individually lol

Not alot of appearances, but I always lusted after Annette O'Toole in the day when she played Lana Lang. Kinda weird that she'd wind up playing Clark's mom in later years.