• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Thread is closed)

30 posts in this topic

Let's get the technicalities out of the way:

1) :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all. That being said, if someone wishes to be discreet :takeit: via PM works, too. If a conflict arises, the time stamp will determine the winner

2) No HoS, probies, shills of probies, etc

3) I reserve the right to not sell to anyone for any reason

4) Shipping is $10 for insured Priority shipping in the ConUS (rates will be at cost for foreign addresses) for the slab; one OSPG is $5 and two or more is $8 in the ConUS (foreign will be more)

5) Payment via Paypal is preferred, but check or MO is acceptable

6) Any reasonable offers will be listened to :)

First book up is Wonderworld 7 3.0 C/OW with a classic Lou Fine cover. Last recorded GPA sale is $678 in May 2010. I'm asking $775 **BOOK IS SOLD**

Wonderworld73.jpg

Wonderworld7back.jpg

First book up is Wonderworld 7 3.0 C/OW with a classic Lou Fine cover. Last recorded GPA sale is $678 in May 2010. I'm asking $775

That is one nice 3.0. Great colors! (thumbs u

This one is a bit of a conundrum as there are no recorded sales that I can find anywhere. OSPG 15 leatherbound limited edition 62/75 NM. Signed by Bob Overtsreet on the interior cover. This edition likely has never been read as I could hear the binding "crack" when I (poorly) photographed the interior cover. OSPG 41 and Dale's Comic Fanzine Price Guide have NM at $160. I'm asking $75 SOLD

OSPG15NMfront.jpg

OSPG15interior.jpg

OSPG 17 leather bound limited edition 59/74 NM. Just like the one above, never been read and no pricing info aside from OSPG 41 & Dale's Fanzine Guide ($160 in NM). Asking $75 SOLD

OSPG17NMfront.jpg

OSPG17side.jpg

OSPG17interior.jpg

First book up is Wonderworld 7 3.0 C/OW with a classic Lou Fine cover. Last recorded GPA sale is $678 in May 2010. I'm asking $775

Thanks! The colors are very strong on this copy. Presents very nicely for the grade

OSPG 17 leather bound limited edition 59/74 NM. Just like the one above, never been read and no pricing info aside from OSPG 41 & Dale's Fanzine Guide ($160 in NM). Asking $75

OSPG17NMfront.jpg

OSPG17side.jpg

OSPG17interior.jpg

:takeit: per PM

I agree... it won't last long.

There's always a straggler in the group: OSPG #3 SC NM. HA realized prices have been between $130-140 for similar copies. I'm asking $120

OSPG3SCNM.jpg

:takeit: per yet another PM thanks and good luck with car.