• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ C2E2 Booth 351! NEW COLLECTION DEBUT!

24 posts in this topic

Hey guys, winding up getting ready for the convention, and thought I would welcome everyone to the booth. I have 3 booths this time, and will have tons of good stuff at the show. There are 2 new groups of books which will be offered for the first time at the convention. The first group is a short box of Golden Age and Pre Code horror books, including a Batman #7, a Captain America #20 (very high grade), several ECs, a few Fox GGA books, some Avon horror, and some LB Cole books.

I also have about 2 boxes of really nice Silver Age books, from 10 centers up to about the 20 cent range. Mostly Marvels, but there is about a short box or a little more of nice DCs, some of them 10 centers. These books have exceptional eye appeal, and most have really nice page quality. I will have these 2 boxes separated, probably behind the table.

Also, I will be bringing 20 boxes of Golden Age comics, 27 boxes of high grade Silver & Bronze, 2 boxes of Gold Key, Charlton, Harvey, Tower, etc, 14 boxes of Slabs, primarily Silver Age 9.4 or better. And maybe some other stuff (still working on that).

Look forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Dale

might actually be closer to 3/4 of a long box of DCs, haven't gotten everything done yet, but just hit a pretty nice run of them

Forgot to mention, also picked up a nice group of Captain Atoms, Strange Adventures and Blue Beetles.

Plus, there probably won't be any Bob Beerbohm to add to the excitement either.

lol(shrug):whistle::slapfight::facepalm::boo:

Man, that was a sweet exchange last year.

Plus, there probably won't be any Bob Beerbohm to add to the excitement either.

lol(shrug):whistle::slapfight::facepalm::boo:

Can I wear my CFP Comics t-shirt behind the booth?

I just got a CFP tattoo. No permission necessary or possible.

Would it help if I showed my Watson tattoo?

Would it get you another sweet wrist slap or just a straight ban?

:D

My back is hurting just thinking about breakdown for San Diego.

Watching other people work tires you out that much? :baiting:

^^

(tsk)