• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Sweet, Sweet DCs... and a couple Marvels...

56 posts in this topic

Just listed on eBay...

None of these are all that key, but they almost never turn up on eBay (or anywhere else for that matter).

Included are some Doorway to Nightmare and Super-Team Family, a bunch of JLAs from 124-160 (several Top Census books), and a smattering of other stuff.

All of these start at a penny with no reserve. They run five days (ending on Thursday). Thrill bids encouraged. thumbsup2.gif

Current Listings From Lighthouse

Just skip past the recent 9.8s and statues to get to the Bronze stuff. smile.gif Unless you were just dying to find a Starfire Maquette, in which case feel free to buy one. tongue.gif

Woo-Hoo!

I was worried a couple of these would go for a penny.... now I know they will definitely get at least 11 cents... cloud9.gif

stooges.gif

Now if I could just figure out greggy's trick for getting marketplace threads to turn into flame wars... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif