• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Sweet, Sweet DCs... and a couple Marvels...

56 posts in this topic

[!@#%^&^]...this thread sucks. At least mine had a flaming match in it! 893censored-thumb.gif

You just don't like threads with pictures of chicks... mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

[!@#%^&^]...this thread sucks. At least mine had a flaming match in it! 893censored-thumb.gif

You just don't like threads with pictures of chicks... mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

Well you could post pictures of half naked men but that would only turn ppl AWAY from your thread. foreheadslap.gif

Well you could post pictures of half naked men but that would only turn ppl AWAY from your thread. foreheadslap.gif

Who told you I had pictures of half-naked men? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I'm gonna kill greggy... mad.gifmad.gif

He wasn't supposed to tell anyone... mad.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

Who told you I had pictures of half-naked men? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I'm gonna kill greggy... mad.gifmad.gif

He wasn't supposed to tell anyone... mad.gif

Actually, to be totally honest, he told me you had pictures of half naked midget men. It's his hidden obsession. Oh 893censored-thumb.gif did I just think that or did I type it for everyone to see? foreheadslap.gif