• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika 2 Retailer Incentive Variant, TMNT 1 NECRA Blanks Set

31 posts in this topic

I never knew about all the legal wrangling over Miracleman until I saw this thread and wondered why TPBs would be so valuable. Thanks for informing me in a roundabout way and good luck with the sale.

Anyone who collects trades should be salivating over these. The Miracleman books are definitely the crown jewel in my collected editions library, and if you love your bookcases you know these are rare and great reads!

GLWTS!

:cry: Need some quick fundage so I'll throw out this sweet Totleben werewolf sketch on Airboy 10 CGC 9.4. Signature is in gold and the sketch looks unreal in person. Will probably pull this whole thread tomorrow morning. $300 shipped in the US.

airboy10.jpg

sick!

Shadow 1 1:200 retailer incentive with hand-drawn cover by Jae Lee. Numbered 60/218. Still sealed with certificate of authenticity. NM. Looks real sharp from what I can see. The waves on the scan are from the bag. I didn't want to break the seal to open it. $75 plus actual shipping.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg