• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I have a few books to offer here today including 4 Gold Key #1's, 2 Atlas's, 2 Batman Giants & low grade copies of Tales to Astonish #35 and Hulk #5: :news: SOLD!!!!!

I've had a couple of these up in the grading forum so I will provide a link in those cases.

Anyhow, shipping is $4.00 for 1st class in a stury box or $8.00 for boxed Priority Mail. Shipping to Canada will be $6.60 fir boxed First Class Air Mail. First Class Air Mail across the pond to Europe, Australia, France, etc, etc as well and probably in the $10-12 range.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Star Trek #1 FINE- 5.5 $130.00

There are a couple spots where it looks as if it is a tear. No tears - just either a scrape, bend or crease. I had it up in the grading forum for a week and it received a 5.54 average out of 16 graders. For those who are interested, a press will definitely make it more attractive but I doubt whether it can become a 6.0 with teh help.

Star Trek #1

st1.jpg

st1a.jpg

Here's an awesome copy of TOD Magazine #1 from 1979. Gorgeous in all respects - spine, colors, corners, etc, etc. Art by Gene Colan too.

A definite candidate for an "insurance press" and a better than even shot at 9.8 IMO. It's a solid 9.6 right now.

Shipping will be $5.00 for Priority Mail in the US - I'll cover anything over that. I'll ship Worldwide too but will need to get a shipping quote although I think it'll be about $6-8 to Canada and about $10-12 across the pond.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Tomb of Dracula Magazine #1 NM+ 9.6 $50.00

tod1.jpg

tod1a.jpg

:news: SOLD!!!!!

Tales to Astonish #35 1.8/2.0 $130.00 :news: SOLD!!!!!

2nd Ant-Man, 1st in costume

Cover detached! I had this one up in the grading forum and half scored it a 1.8 while the other half said 2.0. 2 folks called it 1.8/2.0. By split decision it is.....a tie? Here's a link to the thread:

TTA #35

tta35.jpg

tta35a.jpg

:news: SOLD!!!!!