• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for the Dallas Comic-con

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am accepting Submissions for the Dallas Comic con

I can Accept Both Comics and Magazines & I can accept Blue and Yellow label slabs to crack for Signatures.

I am taking Signature, Sketch , and celebrity signature request. I am not taking stan lee request.

I crack slabs free of charge.

I will accommodate color request at no additional charge. I have 13 colors to pick from.

Prices are as follows

Moderns are 32.00

Economies are 43.00

Standards are 75.00

Shipping is 11.00 for UPS and 3 dollars for each additional book. Submissions will be returned direct to submitter from CGC to your physical address.

I am charging actual autograph fees which are as follows

Neal Adams 10.00 each

Len Wein 10.00 each

George Perez 3.00 each Hero donation

Patrick Stewart 75.00 each

Arthur Suydum. 20.00 for up to 2

Val Kilmer 40.00 each

Kristanna Loken 40.00 each

Laura Vandervoort 25.00 each

Adam West 50.00 each (personalized)

Burt ward 50.00 each (personalized)

PM me for special request. I try to accommodate all request even personazaltion.

Submission deadline is may 15th

Here is the full list of Comic creators

Neal Adams

Len Wein

George Perez

Arthur Suydum

Jimmy Palmotti

Cully Hamner

Brian Stelfreeze

Norm Breyfogle

Greg Horn

Mitch Breitweiser

Alex Saviuk

Tom Fleming

Kristian Donaldson

Sam De La Rosa

GUO JINGXIONG

and

Steve Erwin

Many good guest on this list

I have been informed that neal adams now charges 15 per signature if it is for SS

Neal is still $10 unless he changed his pricing at Boston, so I would hold off on the $15 per unless he did indeed change it this weekend.

Neal was $10 at C2E2...

Guys don't forget there are only a few weeks till the deadline. My prices are the best in the business and I offer many special including color request location request and creack of slabbs for no additional fee aswell as sketch request for a minor fee to set up drop of and pick up the sketch.

A lot of signature and sketch request are coming in. I thanks everybody for their interest. I While I am taking sketch request I can only accept so many for each artist. if anybody is interested in a sketch request or celeb request please contact me as soon as possible so I can fill that request before it fills up.

I sent you a pm just trying to get billing information figured out I really want to get in on this I can get books sent tomarrow pretty quick do I do the paypal thing or what thanks alot

just a reminder that the convention is next weekend and I have extended the deadline to the 17th of may. If you are looking to get comics done for ss please contact me. If you have already contacted me and need any additional information please send me a follow up email. Thank you to everybody for their response