• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for the Dallas Comic-con

35 posts in this topic

A couple of updates

Val Kilmer cancelled.

Dead line has been moved to the 17th. Please if you have any interest contact me by tomorrow and make sure the books get to me by thursday

kris

:cry:

I want to thank everybody for their submissions. Everybody has been so great and easy to work with. the dead line is still 2 days away on the 17th. If anybody has any last minute books please contact me immediately. If any body has color or location request that they did not include please pm me as soon as possible.

Sincerely

Kris Moore

All submissions were completed with the exception of one sketch request. No smudges bad sigs or damage. Location request and color request were met with one or 2 exceptions of the creator or celebrity not wanting to switch pens. Thanks to everybody for their submissions

Sincerely,

kris moore

All submissions were completed with the exception of one sketch request. No smudges bad sigs or damage. Location request and color request were met with one or 2 exceptions of the creator or celebrity not wanting to switch pens. Thanks to everybody for their submissions

Sincerely,

kris moore

:applause:

Thanks Kris