• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE AVENGERS #1 through #99, SOLD and CLOSED

179 posts in this topic

:news: BUY MORE SAVE MORE SEE DETAILS IN THE LAST POST

I'm selling my Avengers collection. I have #1-99 (missing #3, and a few others), the higher numbers I sold years ago. Yes, I'm selling them because the movie is coming out, lol...but I've been PLANNING to sell them for about 4 years, just never got around to it;)

I will start with #2 and end with #1 and 4 (just don't want people to lose all interest).

I've had these books for a while, most were purchased from a friend who bought them off the racks.

To the best of my knowledge none have been pressed.

Please note that although I usually have scans of all the back covers, my scanner has been very slow, so I only took a back cover scan if I thought it might be worse than the front. If I am missing a scan and you want one, please just ask, I'll gladly add scans of any back cover you might need.

Payment, Personal Checks, MO's or Paypal.

I do accept time payments, if you need them, please contact me.

U.S. Shipping is $5.00 priority mail, tracked (in the US) for up to 5 books in a flat rate priority envelope, with VERY strong boards (tracked).

(I will gladly send them boxed if you prefer, but it might be a little more) I pay for private insurance, so that is included.

If you spend more than $100, shipping is free.

I gladly ship out of the US, but I can only ship using priority mail, so whatever the cost is, is what I charge. If you spend more than $100, I'll discount the out of US shipping.

I will accept PMs, but in case of a tie, the one posted on the board, rules.

No one on the probation list is allowed to buy on this or any of my threads.

I'm having a hard time with the kudos link in my profile, it keeps reverting to eBay, so here is a separate link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5590334&fpart=1

If you don't know me, then you can also look on eBay under Skypinkblu, I have a few feedbacks there, as well:)

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=skypinkblu&ftab=AllFeedback

I take returns for any reason, just let me know within 7 days of receipt if there is a problem. Thank you!