• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW FFs Avengers + more Mid-Low grade FA

23 posts in this topic

It's been a while, but I'M SELLING

It's been a while, but really need to consolidate all the boxes around me and centre on my collection and needs (instead of buying everything that comes up at a good price!).

I am always willing to trade any books on auction for ones I want, a reminder of books I'm after:

Star wars (see list below) - reminder: must be CGC 9.6 or above (and look it!)

Man-Thing in CGC 9.8 (most issues in the original series)

Sub-Mariner - Any GA in any grades. 1968 series in CGC 9.6 and above

Sgt Fury CGC 9.6 and above

Cheap PLODS

Key issue PLODS (not necessarily cheap, but must be at least 50% of GP average blue labels)

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif in advance!

By the way all you UK buyers, I am happy to bring these to one of the London marts in July, to whcih I will be attending after a year of absence (as a punter). So that could save on shipping, aint that right Goldie???

By the way all you UK buyers, I am happy to bring these to one of the London marts in July, to whcih I will be attending after a year of absence (as a punter). So that could save on shipping, aint that right Goldie???

How'd you know I was lurking?

Oops. Kev's post was four hours prior to mine. Anyway, he's right.

Btw, I'm not 100% certain, but I think the Camden Centre show in July clashes with the European Championship final. That may mean said show would take a hit in terms of traffic.

clashes with the European Championship final

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Say it aint so!!!!

(But it could be good for a few deals, those that turn up (you and Harry) may want to give up a few at cut prices aye??? 27_laughing.gif

clashes with the European Championship final

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Say it aint so!!!!

(But it could be good for a few deals, those that turn up (you and Harry) may want to give up a few at cut prices aye??? 27_laughing.gif

Oh well absolutely. I'll be holding my annual very special 5% off sale.

Better start saving your ackers!!! cool.gif