• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale #3 - All raw (JIM, TOS, X-Men, etc.)

50 posts in this topic

As many of you know, I've already had one surgery to remove the left side of my thyroid gland. They found 3 small spots of papillary thyroid cancer on that side so now they want to go back in a couple of weeks and remove the right side of my thyroid gland as well just to be sure that all of the cancer is gone. I'm not sure what that's going to do to my overall hospital bill so I'm having another sale to help cover whatever costs I may incur out-of-pocket.

This will be an all raw sale and I'll stick to the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age titles in this thread. I'm starting out with a bunch of nice mid-grade Journey Into Mystery and will list some early TOS Iron Man and Byrne X-Men after that. Let me know if there's anything else you want to see listed.

No sales to HOS or Probation List members. (tsk)

Sales via the :takeit: take precedence over any PM negotiations in progress.

Payment preferred through Paypal personal as a gift or payment owed or money order considering the reason for the sale.

SHIPPING

$3.00 for up to 3 comics via 1st Class Mail envelope (USA only).

$5.00 for up to 5-7 comics via Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope (USA only).

$5.00 for up to 3 comics via 1st Class Mail International envelope (Canada only).

$13.00 for up to 5-7 comics via Priority Mail International Flat Rate envelope (Canada only).

$17.00 for up to 5-7 comics via Priority Mail International Flat Rate envelope (all other international locations).

All raw books are sandwiched between 2 pieces of cardboard for protection during shipment.

All books are complete with no missing pages or cutouts and everything is attached unless otherwise noted. As always, I offer a full refund for each book you purchase that you're unhappy with for any reason. (thumbs u

Back with the first books shortly. :cool: