• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Con Forum Dinner UPDATED!

250 posts in this topic

I ended up inviting Tyler Mane to the dinner along with his wife, who used to be Editor in Chief for Top Cow. They didn't stay all that long but they did pop in for a bit.

R.

I ended up inviting Tyler Mane to the dinner along with his wife, who used to be Editor in Chief for Top Cow. They didn't stay all that long but they did pop in for a bit.

R.

Really!?

Pretty good guests at the dinner: Neal Adams and Joe Jusko. Thanks for organizing, Steve.

It was my pleasure! (thumbs u

I had a great time and so did our "special guests"!

Sorry I had to bail early, but, for some reason, the cigar smoke was really getting to me. It did not go well with my vodka :sick:

Thanks to all who make this the best dinner every year! You folks rock!!!! (worship)

Pretty good guests at the dinner: Neal Adams and Joe Jusko. Thanks for organizing, Steve.

It was my pleasure! (thumbs u

I had a great time and so did our "special guests"!

Sorry I had to bail early, but, for some reason, the cigar smoke was really getting to me. It did not go well with my vodka :sick:

Thanks to all who make this the best dinner every year! You folks rock!!!! (worship)

Thanks for setting it up, Steve. I know it has to be a PITA. Sorry about the cigar smoke. :(

Next year, we might just need to set up a Wizard World Chicago herf.

R.

Tyler and Renae came? Oh, man, I wish I didn't have to leave chicago Sat. morning then.. Sounds like a fun time was had by all! Neal and Joe are great to talk to as well, those conversations could last all night... :)

Sorry about the cigar smoke. :(

No worries, it usually does not bother me. Not sure why it did this time...

Still, I had a great time!

Tee many martoonies!

:baiting: