• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALKING DEAD LOT

6 posts in this topic

THE WALKING DEAD 66 67 72 75 77 78 79 80 81 83 85 (VARIANT) 85 (regular black cover version) AND 91

Most of these were "won" on ebay by a deadbeat who seemed to believe one should bid on and win 30 auctions if one only intends to pay for 15 of them. I was not lucky enough to be among the 15. Not pictured are 81 (a nice NM or better copy), 91 (which is about a 9.2) and the regular black cover version of 85, which is a dinged reader copy. Those pictured below are really nice copies I carefully picked off the rack and bagged/boarded right away in the store...didn't even let the cashier touch them until I had bagged/boarded them. 13 issues in all. I would like $80 for the lot (almost $6 each, a bunch of these have been selling for $8-$15 each), which includes boxed shipment in the USA. For outside the USA we'd need to figure out the cost.

wd66.jpg

wd67.jpg

wd72.jpg

wd75.jpg

wd77.jpg

wd78.jpg

wd79.jpg

wd80.jpg

wd83.jpg

wd85.jpg