• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL MARKDOWNS! Mixed collection of CGC, SS, and a few raw including Valiants.

69 posts in this topic

fbc52df3.jpg

Harbinger #0 PINK CGC 9.6

Mail-Away incentive variant

WHITE Pages

David Lapham & Terry Austin cover

$125 SOLD! :news::headbang:

*New series coming out from Valiant Comics!

*Book does not appear to be pressed. NCB nick on spine looks to have kept it from a 9.8.

dfcd82c4.jpg

Harbinger #1 CGC 9.4

WHITE Pages

First appearance of Harbinger

Harbinger #0 Mail-order coupon included

$75 :news:SOLD! :headbang:

*This is the one that caused the Valiant craze! Did I happen ti mention there' s a new series coming out from Valiant Comics? hm

*Book does not appear to be pressed!

That should be all for the slabs, but I reserve the right to post more if I come accross them. ;)

And now.... for something completely different!

d0e8977d.jpg

Nomad Issue #2 Page #1

Beautiful splash page signed by artist Samuel Clarke Hawbaker

$75

*Wasn't sure how to price this, so feel free to make an offer if interested.

Heading out for derby practice, won't have access to these items, so any PMs I will answer when I return.

Remember, I'll entertain trade offers. I'm into Doctor Who, Star Trek, and items not in my signature. :)

Going to put in some older books now with some other misc. items. Might move them to their appropriate section if no interest here, but....

1a2bcd3f.jpg

Let's start with a Nook Simple Touch book reader. The screen is wonderful on this one, and feels like you are reading an actual paperback. It's about the same size too. Includes screen protector already on it, and charging cable.

I used it for about a month, and then set it on a shelf. I got an iPhone around the same time, and just didn't use it much. It does have a few books on it, but nothing really big.

$75 SHIPPED!!!

939fc9c4.jpg

a9a0c320.jpg

Pebbles Flintstone (Gold Key - 1963) #1 F

Could benefit from a press. Lots of things going for this book. Light surface dusting, probably could remove most of it. Some nicks on the spine, but a nice book overall.

I've seen many of these in bad shape, but this is one of the nicer copies I've seen that wasn't a file or pedigree copy.

$15

Time for some more Valiants...

eefd1d86.jpg

Deathmate Preview (Advance Comics) #nn NM+

Very nice, tough to find in higher grade on some of these because of the lower end paper quality. I always thought these books had nicer art for the time. They kinda hold up. hm

$6 SOLD! :news::headbang:

:news:FREE TO THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY TWO OTHER VALIANT ITEMS!! :news:

:baiting:

8c8671bd.jpg

This next piece is a very rare item. The Topps Vault sells items from their past and present, and are quite collectable in the sports and non-sports markets. This is from a 1976 sticker set, which in itself is pretty rare and sought after, called Topps TV Cartoon Tattoos. This is an actual pencil and ink drawing from the production of these cards.

Not sure of the artist, but since this is a one-of-a-kind item, I'm going to price it at...

$100 SHIPPED/INSURED!!

6f4b3b4b.jpg

Blue Devil Annual #1 CANADIAN PRICE VARIANT VF

I feel conservative on this, but the only real defect is a crease on the spine. It's got a NCB crease on the back, and otherwise is very pretty. All except for the spine nick could likely be pressed. Canadian price variants are not super easy to find in higher grade, this one is...

$10

More CANADIAN PRICE VARIANTS!!

*That just cries out to be all caps. hehe

Saga of the Swamp Thing #13 VG/F $2

Heathcliff 8 G- $1

I have more in this mess somewhere that I'll likely post when I find. :)

14b39fbc.jpg

6987b8eb.jpg

Mr. District Attorney #64 VG-ish

Presents will, has chip out of top-right corner, sub crease, and a fair amount of spine wear. I really like this cover, so I held onto it for a long while.

If cover gloss alone were the measuring stick for grade, I wouldn't go below F.

But, it's not something that fits into my new focus, so....

$15