• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Jr. @ Vegas Hard Rock Cafe - May 4-6, 2012

95 posts in this topic

So while Sharon had previously made a statement, you guys are not happy with that information and seem to demand to know more. Chris you have stated that you want more answers and that since we have not answered your question to your satisfacation that you will call John and Kathy directly. It seems that everyone expects to know all the details of DWC's business. Being that John just texted me, I will be happy to let him know you will calling him but might I suggest you wait a few days as John is currently suffering from laryngitis.

Simply, we were one of three organizers from the beginning of this project that worked closely with Kathy and John and we were listed as a sponsor as well. Alot of people stepped up to help put this event on including Kathy's entire family and a large group of local volunteers. It is that simple.

Thanks for the clarification.

However, we aren't asking for "all the details of DWC's business", this was a charity event and there's a big difference between a paid sponsor and an organizer. One has paid their way and may or may not be recouping their expenses and potentially more, and the other is donating their time entirely.

From what you said, you were both a paid sponsor and an organizer. I am glad that clarification was made.

hulk head hurt

quit beating a dead horse, call cgc. I will repeat this every 4 posts until i get my way!

I have no dog in this race. But I was there a good chunk of time this past weekend. I met Chandler for the first time in Vegas. I can't vouch for anything to do with his business or what he does with CGC. But I did see a lot of folks who were online watching the event wanting to get a JRJr sketch. To help those people out he offered anyone who sent him money through paypal the oportunity to get a sketch. Not a CGC deal. Just a chance to get a sketch. Folks who couldn't make it were able to get a JRJr sketch because he helped out. Someone from Austalia was watching and was able to score a sketch this way. He is taking his time to ship those out for people. I thought that was a stand up gesture on his part and brought in a lot of extra sketches for JRJr to work on in the wee hours of the night. Like I said, I have no dog in this race. I saw someone do something above and beyond and I think it is only fair to give credit where credit is due.