• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-plenty!

246 posts in this topic

Hi all, back with more war books! This will be a bit of a slower burn, with a dozen or so books this afternoon, maybe some more tomorrow, and then another 40 or so over the next few days. Some really, really quality material coming.

Postal costs are now $12 for 1-2 books, $17 for 3-4 books, $25 for for 5-7 books, and for more, I'll quote beyond that. I pack these very safely, which elevates the shipping costs (And I'll refund back if the postage comes in lower.) For Europe, I'll get the shipping quoted for you. Paypal is preferred. All sales guaranteed.

For CGC slabs, I will have to adjust the shipping upwards a bit... depending on the order and where it's going, I will quote at-cost shipping from Canada Post.

Good luck and enjoy the show!

What a great way to start of a sale....

All American Men of War #128 Deslabbed PGX 5.0 Offwhite pages. This is a super, super tough book in any grade, and this is a really nice example. Bernie Krigstein art, and a perfect addition to any serious war comic collection. $110.00 SOLD!

AAMOW128.jpg

All American Men of War ##60 Deslabbed CGC Apparent 7.5 Cream to Offwhite Pages. Small amount of barely noticeable color touch on cover. Still, this book is a killer. $40.00

AAMOW60-1.jpg

All American Men of War #84 Deslabbed CGC 6.5 Cream to offwhite pages. Really nice copy – early appearance of Johnny Cloud, and a tough, tough black cover book to find looking like this. $45.00

AAMOW84.jpg

All American Men of War #92 Deslabbed CGC 5.0 Slightly Brittle Pages. To me these pages are more Cream/OW than anything. Total miss on CGC’s part. Nice clean, flat copy. $20.00

AAMOW92.jpg

All American Men of War #116 VF White pages. Slight distributor overspray at top left cover. Killer copy. More wonderful Balloon Buster action by Heath, plus a second Heath backup tale. $30.00

AAMOW116a.jpg

That's all for now... back with more later this evening.

And tomorrow, about 15 very nice in-slab CGC war books. After that, more nice Silver War, and then some very high grade early bronze DC war... maybe even a few ECs.

Thanks for looking!

Shep

What a great way to start of a sale....

All American Men of War #128 Deslabbed PGX 5.0 Offwhite pages. This is a super, super tough book in any grade, and this is a really nice example. Bernie Krigstein art, and a perfect addition to any serious war comic collection. $110.00

AAMOW128.jpg

:takeit:

Apologies for the delay in getting more books up. Here's a little something to tide you over. Nice CGC material...

First up, one of the classics. Our Army at War #244, with perhaps the best Sgt. Rock story of all time. CGC 9.4 - and to my eyes, a little undergraded. Just a sharpie. $65 SOLD!

RAD14BC12006119_143456.jpg

Another uber-sweet Bronze age war book. Weird War Tales #6, in CGC 9.4 - this book took me a long time to find, and is one of the super tough early WWTs to find in grade. You'll love this one... $95.00 SOLD!

RAD3BCB0201093_131641.jpg

Another monster. Our Army at War #218, CGC 9.4 Oakland pedigree. First appearance of the USS Stevens by Glanzman. Could do with a re-sub, because this old-label beauty looks nice than 9.4 to these eyes. $145.00 SOLD!

oaaw218-1.jpg