• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-plenty!

246 posts in this topic

Star Spangled War #156 NM- Great copy. Tiny dent to the left of the ‘DC’ at the top right corner of front cover. Offwhite pages. $35.00

SSWS156.jpg

:takeit:

Star Spangled War #153 VF/NM Stunning copy, but a very light corner crease on the upper right cover knocks it down a little. White pages. Tough book. $30.00

SSWS153.jpg

Star Spangled War #157 NM- Very nice, bright copy. Small blunt at bottom right corner and top right corner of front cover. Light bend at lower spine back cover (pressable to be sure). Offwhite pages. $30.00

SSWS157-1.jpg

Does this mean I am officially the last person to post an :takeit: in one of your awesome sale threads? If it does, I feel like a minor celebrity! lol Seriously though, I have had a great time watching all these great books get posted, and have learned a lot about the big five by doing so. Thanks Shep! (thumbs u