• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man of God #1

22 posts in this topic

Disclosure: I'm the tracer for the main story and am to blame for most of the back-up (Land of the Flies). Diamond sold out so I'm wondering who read it and, most importantly, did you enjoy it?

Name rings a bell, I may have ordered it.

But then I have a 6-9 month backlog of unopened boxes!

Will post here with my thoughts if a) I did order and b) when I eventually get to read it. lol

Covers look cool though.

Just had a look at the reviews for this and they're all glowing. 4.5/5, 9/10 and 5/5.

I'll take a pdf Hobo if you want to pm me the link? And I will be more than happy to buy it if I can find a copy!

Yup, I just ordered my issue 2.

I'm not gonna read the preview PDF, I'm gonna wait till I get the issue in my hands.

Hmmm, does the link work?

Liked the b/w setup.

The story seems like it has legs.

I agree. The story works on a few different levels and is one of the best combinations of art and story I've seen from a start-up.

Some have sold, but I wouldn't expect a lot of interest until more people have had a chance to read it. It's a low-print run (given) and if enough readers are on by #3 the 1's should start to simmer. If you are looking to track one down for investment, I'd say look for the C2E2 variant by Anthony Castrillo (Marvel1):

427743_10150507462817914_191296287913_8910696_1511508867_n.jpg