• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about some Magazines from the Carl Mac Millian Collection

94 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I will be listing a few Mags here from time to time for fun its kinda fun what my wife has found in these mags putting them all in order for me and yes listing titles she is so more organized then i will ever be or even hope to be! :roflmao::takeit: Guy rules over PM and payment is Paypal MO PC or cash if you dare to.This is my first magazine that I saw in the collection and its really quite a nice book as almost all the books have Carl Mac Millian stamped neatly inside first pge with most of these books but sometimes he did'nt.This little book went for 62 and change on Ebay and there was no other listing of such that I could find this book is much nicer and feel it could be pressed to 9.0 maybe 9.2 Since I am not into doing that kind of thing here is your opportunity I would call this book probably 7.5 right now.Thanks,David,Davidking623Tales of the Crypt # 10 1968 7.5 110.00 Shipped

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Image Hosting by Vendio

0070aae3

Over 100,000,000 served. Get FREE counters from Vendio today!

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

is it all horror, or any Sci-Fi or Spirit magazines?

Spirit 16 strange galaxy 1971 9,11 future gold #1 1981Thanks,

David

Davidking623

awesome cant wait to see scans and prices..

1969 Terror Tales # 8 7.5 pressable to a 9.0 or better 85.00 Shipped

I already have a nice copy of this, otherwise, it would be gone. Someone should buy this one...

1969 Terror Tales # 10 8.0 this book sold on the Bay for over 200.00 check the completed auctions to confirm and it was a 3.0 or so since this book is nice I am going to ask 300.00 Shipped on this beauty.Moved to the Bay

Image Hosting by Vendio

0070ab46

Over 100,000,000 served. Get FREE counters from Vendio today!

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.