• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! Fox, FH, MLJ, Chesler, Quality, Atlas and Marvel - & a Church

74 posts in this topic

WEIRD COMICS #4 5.0 Off-white/Cream $525

Great looking copy of a rare book. Cover neatly detached. Otherwise a beauty.

WeirdComics450.jpg

Michael,

Please be more careful with your books. Covers coming off all of them isn't good. :baiting:

I've always wanted a copy of this book, being broke is a bummer......

David, I will try to be more careful in future - no more playing frisbee with the comics!

Anything I can do to help you secure the book? Let me know - it looks fantastic in the hand. Not one I'm exactly pleased to let go!

MYSTERY MEN #9 GVG/VG- Cream pages. $225 Classic cover. Price firm - this is about what I have in the book.

Detached cover is the main fault, otherwise VG, but glossy and great eye appeal for the grade.

MysteryMen930.jpg

:takeit:

MYSTERY MEN #9 GVG/VG- Cream pages. $225 Classic cover. Price firm - this is about what I have in the book.

Detached cover is the main fault, otherwise VG, but glossy and great eye appeal for the grade.

MysteryMen930.jpg

^^

At last, a man of taste!

WEIRD COMICS #4 5.0 Off-white/Cream $525

Great looking copy of a rare book. Cover neatly detached. Otherwise a beauty.

WeirdComics450.jpg

Michael,

Please be more careful with your books. Covers coming off all of them isn't good. :baiting:

I've always wanted a copy of this book, being broke is a bummer......

David, I will try to be more careful in future - no more playing frisbee with the comics!

Anything I can do to help you secure the book? Let me know - it looks fantastic in the hand. Not one I'm exactly pleased to let go!

Thanks buddy, I better hold off for now. Great books as usual!

MysteryMen930.jpg

nice grab; trust me, you'll love it.