• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! Fox, FH, MLJ, Chesler, Quality, Atlas and Marvel - & a Church

74 posts in this topic

Yankee Comics #3 5.0 Mile High Off white $650 Apart from the apparent stain this is a stunning copy of an impossible book.

Some neat 1" separation of a couple of siamese pages bottom right.

YankeeComics350.jpg

the second-to-last book i found in putting the chesler run together; only punch 12 outlasted it. i hated letting it go, as it broke up my hot pink-hatchets mini-run.

Yankee Comics #3 5.0 Mile High Off white $650 Apart from the apparent stain this is a stunning copy of an impossible book.

Some neat 1" separation of a couple of siamese pages bottom right.

YankeeComics350.jpg

the second-to-last book i found in putting the chesler run together; only punch 12 outlasted it. i hated letting it go, as it broke up my hot pink-hatchets mini-run.

I hate myself for listing these early Cheslers - the artwork is really incredible. If they sell I have a moderately better shot at a bigger book - if they dont, part of me will be quite relieved. As for hot pink hatchets what's not to like?

man, this thread is starting to be sprinked with some killer books.

To sprink or not to sprink? That is the question!

sprink, sprank, sprunk

I hate myself for listing these early Cheslers - the artwork is really incredible. If they sell I have a moderately better shot at a bigger book - if they dont, part of me will be quite relieved. As for hot pink hatchets what's not to like?

Reading this, I’d love to know what will be the bigger book, in case you get it.

:wishluck:

Reading this, I’d love to know what will be the bigger book, in case you get it.

:wishluck:

If I get it everyone will know!