• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Letters to the Editor

67 posts in this topic

See the thread concerning banned members posting for sale threads..re:bluegoon liar etc

Thanks! I just posted there.

It's a shame because this is really a touching thread.

He did claim to be a Marine logo and all and now he is a Brit..

not that there is anything wrong with being a Brit..only in being a lying Brit..

Thank you for pointing this out.

I apologize for my ignorance on this matter, and I'm grateful you've educated me on this individual.

Original posting, like many other events in life, always shows just how frail human life is and just how quickly it passes by.

How different the world would be if we could all just respect everything else and live in peace.

I myself came from a poor, broken family. Endured 4 years with a violent, alcoholic, schizophrenic stepfather, et al, but none of it made me go out on the streets using drugs, getting into crime or shooting people up. Never understand why judges accept it all as an excuse.

Peace

Amen.

Original posting, like many other events in life, always shows just how frail human life is and just how quickly it passes by.

How different the world would be if we could all just respect everything else and live in peace.

I myself came from a poor, broken family. Endured 4 years with a violent, alcoholic, schizophrenic stepfather, et al, but none of it made me go out on the streets using drugs, getting into crime or shooting people up. Never understand why judges accept it all as an excuse.

Peace

Amen.

Sorry, I don't know why I can never let remarks like this go, but ... Just because you survived an awful experience in one way, does not mean it's unreasonable or not understandable that others would have a harder time with it.