• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$16.99 for Six Million Dollars of entertainment = A nice deal!

27 posts in this topic

As a kid remember hoping my parents would watch this so I'd have something to watch too. It still beats most of the junk they make today.

And don't forget those awesome charlton Six Million Dollar Man comics, and the bionic woman too.

I agree. Lot of stuff on tv these days are with the few exceptions.

As of late I have been going into the 60's tv shows and been more entertained.

Right now working my way thru The Rat Patrol since finally found a online source for it.

And don't forget those awesome charlton Six Million Dollar Man comics, and the bionic woman too.

The toys, and the comics hold up just fine.

SixMillionDollarMan_1_SS_9-8.jpg

The Six Million Dollar Man toys rivaled my Star Wars toys for the most played with in my house. I would have Steve Austin fight my Muhammad Ali figure on a regular basis. The Champ held his own pretty well.

Best toys accessory ever? Oscar Goldman's exploding briefcase....hands down.

The toys, and the comics hold up just fine.

SixMillionDollarMan_1_SS_9-8.jpg

The Six Million Dollar Man toys rivaled my Star Wars toys for the most played with in my house. I would have Steve Austin fight my Muhammad Ali figure on a regular basis. The Champ held his own pretty well.

Best toys accessory ever? Oscar Goldman's exploding briefcase....hands down.

In search of

in-search-of-bigfoot-the-use-of-obsolesence-of-bionics-327x350.png

Heres the box set and a video of the lenticular hologram blah blah cover set to the sounds of Prince's gawd awful "Around the World in a Day" cd.

Oh and Bigfoot first appears in Season 3 and comes back in Season 4... those were glorious years :headbang:

may2012038.jpg

may2012039.jpg

The pinnacle of that series for me was the Bigfoot episodes. I have the Lee Majors action figure, the rocket ship(?) and I believe Maskatron still in the attic. They were well loved and played with. lol