• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction?

56 posts in this topic

The question was directed to any of the 30 people who post here. I thought that the early Fantastic Four issues might sell for higher than guide, especially the Doctor Doom/Daredevil issue, but I guess not. Thanks for the response. smile.gif

I think that was a pretty good price for the FF #39. I always liked that cover. It's hard to judge by eBay sales unless you track prices for an issue over a long period of time. A book might sell for $50 one week, and if relisted, the same book might sell for $150 the next week. It just depends on who's looking on eBay that week and how bad they want that book. Even better if there are two or more people that want the book and happen to be looking at the same time (if you're selling......not if you're buying). tongue.gif

The Heritage one went for 202, I bid 150..mostly just to be a nice guy and then sell it to someone on here in case they missed it..202 is IMO a lot for a miscut book that isn't really "supposedly" worth all that much :\

Brian

those 25 cent books from 1971 are very difficult to find in 9.4 or better. Look at the THor 193 on heritage and ebay. BIG $. Same with Cap 143, Hulk 145?,ASM 102. DD #81 may be the hardest to find due to the white cover.

I know Murph is a Marvel/ASM guy, but it's a nice, high grade, scarce DC book (aren't DCs all scarce??) that I grabbed cheap....and unlike GMAN, you won't be seeing them posted with over inflated prices that I ABSOULTELY CAN NOT budge on the prices......sorry george wink.gif

You did good to get that Thor for $235, as I've seen a 9.2 sell for about $150.

Anything over $300 is stupid for that book IMO.

again not true about my prices. I don't even see why my name should come up in this discussion. I have offered you several deals and knocked off $100-$300+ each time as well as fellow board members. Like I have said previously, the books are for sale or trade and the prices are not in stone. Make me a legit offer on a few books and chances are they will be in the mail to you.

I remember offering you Werewolf #1 & IM #55 for $700. I think that is a pretty fair price for those books both being 9.4s.........

Oh and the Thor #193 cost u $258 not $235 (gotta factor in the juice).

And SSOSV #1 is not a scarce book. But nice try. grin.gif

I'd like to know who got the Journey into Mystery 125. I called up after the auction since it hadn't sold, but someone beat me to it. Ouch! If anyone's interested, they have a CGC 8.0 Unrestored Captain America on their new "inventory" list at $45K. Too rich for my blood, but that book's my Grail.