• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

497 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone :hi:

:news: With the exception of CGC graded books, everything on pages #1-32 are now 25% off. I will be reducing the slabs by various amounts - I just can't do a set percentage across on all of them.

Here's a link to what's left up to Page 32. There are about 70 Detectives after that.

Update of what's left!

"Operation: Help Kramerica Find a Place to Live" is in full swing. I've entered the home stretch and I'll be throwing the kitchen sink at you guys. This is my SA/BA Marvel & DC thread. I have a GA thread up as well (link in my sig line) and that thread is 20% off everything so be sure to stop by.

Raffle!

Raffle #1 is in the books and three Boardies scored some really cool books. Congratulations to CDaBruce, Kevin.J and pwog on their winnings! My 2nd Raffle will begin soon. Keep and eye on the next post for more information (thumbs u

This guy rules all :takeit: No exceptions.

Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class and any more than that will ship either boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail unless you have another preference.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some larger scans.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

The KrameriRaffle!

Round 1 was such a success that I'm going to be doing a 2nd Round starting right now. :banana: And because it was such a success I'll be giving prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th! (thumbs u

NOTE: If you have any questions please send me a PM - I would like to keep the thread as clean and uncluttered as possible

Rules:

For every book purchased from this point forward buyers will receive 1 raffle ticket. Buy 10 books and get 10 tickets. Buy 20 and...you get it. To receive the ticket you must post a :takeit: in this thread.

Krameriraffle Round 2 begins right now and runs through Saturday at 8 pm pst here on the West Coast (11pm on the East Coast).

Winners will be announced right after. My trusty Intern, Heath aka Snake Eyes will handle the drawing with a sharpness of wit, style and panache not seen since Sean Connery ruled Bond. If he purchases any books he will not be participating in the raffle. But don't worry. I'm taking care of him. Couldn't do it without him.

Once the winners have been chosen 1st place will get to choose from one of the prizes listed below. 2nd place will get to choose next, 3rd place and then 4th. This time I'll have 10 prizes to choose from (thumbs u

1. Daredevil #173 in NM+ 9.6 Pic

2. X-Men #256, 257 & 258 all NM Pic

3. Iron Man #4 in 6.5 condition Pic

4. Sgt Fury #16 in VG+ 4.5 Pic

5. Man-Thing #6 VF/NM 9.0 Ploog art Pic

6. Warlock #1 (7.0) and Warlock #2 (8.0) Pic Pic

7. Uncanny X-Men #268 in 9.4 or better Pic

8. House of Mystery Mini-Set: #198 5.0, #203 4.0, #212 8.0 & #237 5.5 Pic

9. Wolverine #1 (1987) in VF/NM 9.0 Pic

10. Tomb of Dracula #23 VF+ 8.5 Pic

Questions? Please send me a PM. Thanks!

I'm going to get this shindig started in 15 minutes: 3:45 PST. I really need a cup of coffee so I'll be back in 10 - in the meantime please take it easy on me and Heath! There's only so much popcorn that you can et before I find myself posting on page 5 but haven't listed anything yet....