• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Competitive Task posted by B. Koski

2 posts in this topic

I just realized....

Realizing how competitive it's going to be completing a Burns -Claremont run makes me think how expensive it's going to be. I've decided, like other great collectors, to stick with the 9.6's w/p. They seem much more affordable and in reach...but still so damn competitive. I totally understand, being it's one of the greatest runs in comics history. Well anyway..here's another pick-up!

11362.JPG

See more journals by B. Koski

Another great addition! Nice to see someone else giving the Bronze Age X-men some love! Can't wait to complete this set as well. I'm submitting the best looking copies I can myself, and then I figure I can always upgrade later if need be. I'm finding that hunting for those crisp raw copies has been A LOT of fun. Will I get a 9.6, maybe a 9.4 or 9.8? Who knows, but the not knowing is what makes it so fun...and much less expensive than buying books already graded. Good luck!

sig.jpg