• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 102 - 179 and a few others - LOTS BROKEN UP AND PRICE CUTS

53 posts in this topic

Looks like it might be Avengers Disassembled here. First, I sold off my Captain America, now it is on to Hulk, next it will be Iron Man, then probably Thor.

Anyway, this is a pretty good run from 102 to 179. I sold a few from my complete run already. The earlier books I will list individually with scans and the later books will be offered in lots. I took pictures of the lots with my digital camera and are not as high quality as the scans, but I will scan any issue if you ask nicely. I list all grades for all books.

All images click to the high res enlargement.

US shipping only please. If you are on the probation list, make peace with your plaintiff then come see me. If you are in the Hall of Shame, I hope not to hear from you.

Shipping is $5 for up to 6 books, $8 up to 10, $12 for more. Purchases over $125 get free shipping!

Scans to follow...