• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern movie Casting !!! Say It Ain't So !!

27 posts in this topic

Rumors are Green Lantern movie.......

What Marvel comic is this guy in?

Sounds like "New Universe" character to me...maybe from the Star comics imprint? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's where I heard the name, he was in one of the Alf books too wasn't he?

Sounds like "New Universe" character to me...maybe from the Star comics imprint? confused-smiley-013.gif

Best thing about this Adam Sandler being Green Lantern, is guessing who of theregular SNL cast he surrounds himself will be? Like Steve Buscemi as Sinestro? Rob Schneider as Guy Gardner ? Then hearing "You can do it" in Schnieder's foreigner voice aat a ket moment in the action... I would love to see this done to a DC character 893applaud-thumb.gif give em the respect and treatment they derseve tongue.gif

Best thing about this Adam Sandler being Green Lantern, is guessing who of theregular SNL cast he surrounds himself will be? Like Steve Buscemi as Sinestro? Rob Schneider as Guy Gardner ? Then hearing "You can do it" in Schnieder's foreigner voice aat a ket moment in the action... I would love to see this done to a DC character 893applaud-thumb.gif give em the respect and treatment they derseve tongue.gif

What! Keanu Reeves as John Constantine isn't enough????? frown.gif

What! Keanu Reeves as John Constantine isn't enough????? frown.gif

I forgot about Vertigo foreheadslap.gif Fables will be a live action animal movie like "Babe" filmed on a farm tongue.gif and Y the Last Man will be a comedy starring Matt Le Blanc with the monkey that played Ed; Codename: Knockout will be a 2 hour long will and grace episode...

I love it...