• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - Take all Hawkman in thread for $1000 shippedHigh Grade SA Hawkman

26 posts in this topic

:takeit:Trumps all. :news: Great opportunity to buy this entire thread of Hawkmans. My original asking price was based upon recent GPA of $1610. Take the entire group for $1,000 shipped. If you want insurance, that will be on your dime - SOLD

Up for auction is some slabbed high grade Amazing Spiderman Annuals (old label) and also my collection of slabbed Siver Age Hawkman books(I dont see these come up very often for sale). For these books, shipping will be $15 each to Canada or the US, which is less than what Canada Post charges me. For multiple purchases, I will combine shipping and charge you my cost.

No HOSers or probies please

Paypal is ok. Open to reasonable offers, PM if you feel the need. Pics and books soon to follow!!

Thanks for the compliment! Feel free to send me an offer on a grouping of the books if you want. I will likely sell them off on Ebay at some point if they dont sell here, but would much rather sell to a fellow bordie.

Cheers

Jason