• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

anyone still seeing stacks of Cover A in their LCS or are they drying up....none that i've been able to find, Cover B is rare as Hen's teeth.

I live in the part of the universe without a LCS, so I have to do my digging around online :facepalm: None of the towns close to mine have a LCS either. My home-town use to have one, but it didn't last. Oh well...

Edited by ryan_bradshaw

do they even give grader notes on moderns?

I read somewhere they did if it's 9.4 or lower.

Guess i need to rephrase, why would you pay for grader notes for this book? Obviously something really big was missed.

do they even give grader notes on moderns?

I read somewhere they did if it's 9.4 or lower.

Guess i need to rephrase, why would you pay for grader notes for this book? Obviously something really big was missed.

I wouldn't... some would.

Did you actually go through the pages? It might not be on the outside. Grades don't just rely on little ticks on the spine contrary to what some people complain about when they get their books back. (thumbs u

Did you actually go through the pages? It might not be on the outside. Grades don't just rely on little ticks on the spine contrary to what some people complain about when they get their books back. (thumbs u

Agreed. I was going through a few Revival #1 two days ago and the covers looked great, BUT there was a slight dent/cut on a few of the inside pages (looks like a manufacturer defect). I put these on the lower end of my stack.

probably why i've never had a 9.9 but for moderns, i don't spend a ton of time looking through the pages, i'll glance at the corners and how it lies flat on a table. Hard to tell what CGC spends most of their time on when they grade...i'm sure older comics get a more thorough look inside.

i probably get burned on the alignment of the staples.

Edited by krighton