• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Only 500 made. Could be the next Saga RRP :wishluck:

EDITORS NOTE: I'm completely talking out of my

I have a feeling it will be a Action Comics #1 and an Amazing Fantasy #15 all wrapped inside a Honus Wagner T206...

i called up one LCS, he said he had one copy left. walked down to the store, and it was priced $9.99, so i left.

called another LCS, and he said he had copies. got there, and he had 5 copies. grabbed 2, and he said "that's all you want?" (p.s. i know the owner well), so i told him most stores only allow 2 copies each, he said "first come first served," so i grabbed 4, all for $2.80 each.

Edited by Hawkman

i called up one LCS, he said he had one copy left. walked down to the store, and it was priced $9.99, so i left.

called another LCS, and he said he had copies. got there, and he had 5 copies. grabbed 2, and he said "that's all you want?" (p.s. i know the owner well), so i told him most stores only only 2 copies each, he said "first come first served," so i grabbed 4, all for $2.80 each.

Kind of an interesting take on LCSs, considering a lot of recent posts.

One owner seemed to be 'on' to the trend of the book & priced it a bit aggressively at $10 (instead of being out-of-touch with the book), while the other owner actually didn't seem to mind a customer buying multiples. That owner moved product. (as opposed to cutting of his nose to spite his face by keeping inventory & alienating customers).

Congrats on the gets!