• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

So I got my 9.4 Third Eye back today and compared it to my 9.8 and they look identical. ???

Would think it's something on the inside but of course there's no graders notes available. :pullhair:

Open your dam books next time, you almost lost out on an error #35 for not opening it, thought you would've learned from that mistake :makepoint:

i called up one LCS, he said he had one copy left. walked down to the store, and it was priced $9.99, so i left.

called another LCS, and he said he had copies. got there, and he had 5 copies. grabbed 2, and he said "that's all you want?" (p.s. i know the owner well), so i told him most stores only only 2 copies each, he said "first come first served," so i grabbed 4, all for $2.80 each.

Kind of an interesting take on LCSs, considering a lot of recent posts.

One owner seemed to be 'on' to the trend of the book & priced it a bit aggressively at $10 (instead of being out-of-touch with the book), while the other owner actually didn't seem to mind a customer buying multiples. That owner moved product. (as opposed to cutting of his nose to spite his face by keeping inventory & alienating customers).

Congrats on the gets!

Just called a LCS in a neighboring town for Revival #1 - SOLD OUT.

eBay is at $12.50 a pop.

Edited by ryan_bradshaw

i called up one LCS, he said he had one copy left. walked down to the store, and it was priced $9.99, so i left.

called another LCS, and he said he had copies. got there, and he had 5 copies. grabbed 2, and he said "that's all you want?" (p.s. i know the owner well), so i told him most stores only allow 2 copies each, he said "first come first served," so i grabbed 4, all for $2.80 each.

Wow, I'm surprised you found them on a shelf anywhere. Indy is completely sold out everywhere.

Read #1 last night, and it is creepy and good! The potential is there for a great read, we will see what the market will bear over time though.

Someone was talking about the aliens earlier, I did not see the spaceship or whatever they had mentioned, where was it?

Read #1 last night, and it is creepy and good! The potential is there for a great read, we will see what the market will bear over time though.

Someone was talking about the aliens earlier, I did not see the spaceship or whatever they had mentioned, where was it?

Check again... the white thingy...