• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

quite a few copies of CBLDF on ebay right now...all but 2 mention some type of flaw. From what i heard from SDCC there may not be a ton of 9.8s available.

Heard same thing. Similar to the Poyo with the corner dings and the WD Escape variant. Not many great copies out there.

I can't believe Third Eye sold out. I would try to message them on e-bay and see if they have any left. I saw they upped their price from $15 to 18 a couple days ago but I'd be willing to bet they have some left, just don't have them up right now.

Its still available on their website. I can't seem to direct link it but you can scroll down from here

I can't believe Third Eye sold out. I would try to message them on e-bay and see if they have any left. I saw they upped their price from $15 to 18 a couple days ago but I'd be willing to bet they have some left, just don't have them up right now.

Message sent to Third Eye. Thanks.

Its still available on their website. I can't seem to direct link it but you can scroll down from here

Nice! (thumbs u Just ordered two! Thanks for the info!

FYI. They are $14.99 each with free ship.

Edited by ryan_bradshaw

And a higher price. Have to cover their eBay fees.

they do that a lot it seems. bought a thief of thieves 1 not too long ago and they lied and said they shipped it. they re-listed it with a higher price. they will probably do it with this variant as well. dont be surprised to see people complaining that they never got their copy at the lower price, but expect the people that paid the higher price to give good feedback. f-ing hate third eye

Edited by zarduzi