• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

i've been lucky so far, only the Cover A had some poor copies. All 3 of my CBLDF are nice (thanks firefly, beachbum). Not sure their quality if i'd bought them somewhere else. Noticed that third eye has the most CGC so far, 15, i'm guessing most of those were done at SDCC.

Edited by krighton

I got two third eyes yesterday along with a 1:10. The ThirdEyes were in immaculate condition, I'm thinking I got the first 9.9's :)

The 1:10 is a solid 9.8, and much better than the other one I got last week which would get a Rosen-Approved 9.4™.

And as far as my A covers, the 4 I have right now are all "meh" as well. All 4 of them have a bent corner, and none of them lay flat; 3 of them are from different sellers, this is why I was asking earlier if somewhere in the print run a shipment was messed up or a truck flipped over or something.

Edited by roastedbagel

I got two third eyes yesterday along with a 1:10. The ThirdEyes were in immaculate condition, I'm thinking I got the first 9.9's 8.0's:)

Fixed that for you.

The 1:10 is a solid 9.8 8.0, and much better than the other one I got last week which would get a Rosen-Approved 9.4™.

And that is Trademarked, but without my written consent to use it, you are subject to fine and penalties. Nico, as my lawyer, please send a cease and desist letter requesting that this be removed.

Edited by HugeRosen

well i'll see what my grades are for the 5 i sent in sometime next week....i don't have the gold touch for 9.9s, then again i don't have hundreds to go through as they come in from diamond or wherever. I'm at the mercy of those who send them and i'm sure they cherry pick the best of the best for grading.

I got two third eyes yesterday along with a 1:10. The ThirdEyes were in immaculate condition, I'm thinking I got the first 9.9's :)

The 1:10 is a solid 9.8, and much better than the other one I got last week which would get a Rosen-Approved 9.4™.

And as far as my A covers, the 4 I have right now are all "meh" as well. All 4 of them have a bent corner, and none of them lay flat; 3 of them are from different sellers, this is why I was asking earlier if somewhere in the print run a shipment was messed up or a truck flipped over or something.

I got two third eyes and one 1:10 also yesterday. The third eyes look outstanding. I found one slight error on the 1:10. We'll see how they come out in a month or so...

You do realise that you have just broken one of the cardinal rules of CGC.

NEVER say you've got a raw 9.9 The Gods of grading are easily offended by such claims and are already assigning it a 9.4

Only Dre has appeased the grading gods enough to make such bold statements (And that involved the sacrifice of many goats and something truly unspeakable involving feet and Rob Liefeld :sick:)