• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm in :luhv:. Definitely the best of them in my opinion.

UPDATE: And on impulse and slightly angry I didn't get the graphite version, I just impulsively purchased the pencil version. Paypal Bill Me Later = :devil:

Edited by HugeRosen

UPDATE: And on impulse and slightly angry I didn't get the graphite version, I just impulsively purchased the pencil version. Paypal Bill Me Later = :devil:

I hope the wife likes Ramen noodles. What's your favorite flavor? I'll buy you a couple boxes.

I hope the wife likes Ramen noodles. What's your favorite flavor? I'll buy you a couple boxes.

Beef please. Thanks. :)

Midtown Comics still had some of the first printing at their 40th St. location yesterday.

Online too.... Limit 1. Cover A

They also had Thief of Thieves #1 1st print in stock Limit 1 . I'm thinking it was a mistake, but I ordered one along with Revival #1.

Now the wait begins :juggle:

i missed the ToT deal on their website. of course they didnt have any at the store. i went by there today to pick up my Saga #4 second prints and saw that they are having an in that store only 40% off back issues. was able to pick up a bunch of ToT 3rd & 4th printings of #1 for about $2 each