• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Getting back to the story, i know its been mentioned before, but does anyone have any theories on how the alien thing will play into the story?

Personally I can't think of a dang thing, looking to you all for some direction. The only one thing I can somewhat theorize is somehow the alien thing either does something with the dead-now-alive people, or perhaps the alien kills you and you then come back? (shrug)

Either way I'm really excited to see how it pans out, and I really hope it doesn't ruin the story at all, cause frankly even without the alien thing the story is awesome by itself.

Oh and if you haven't seen the cover for #3 its crazy! Clicky

Edited by roastedbagel

Well I tried selling my left nut to branget for a WD #1, then a kidney to someone else for I don't even remember what so an arm isn't too bad of a deal for it. :grin:

I got a good deal cause I wanted the graphite one of the same cover but that one sold like 2 minutes before I sent the e-mail to buy it so I think they felt bad and gave me a nice price cut. :whee:

Absolutely love the cover. Can't wait to see how it looks in color

i think the alien is a good guy...in one panel (can't remember where) he's going NOOOOOOOO like he doesn't want something bad to happen. Whatever caused the dead to rise is a bad guy.

Edited by krighton

Oh, oh a side note, I did ask about original art from Mike Norton and was told that most of the pages are done digitally (like Saga) so there probably won't be any but some may come up from time to time.

I hate this digital art trend and I think it is only going to get worse.