• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Oh, oh a side note, I did ask about original art from Mike Norton and was told that most of the pages are done digitally (like Saga) so there probably won't be any but some may come up from time to time.

I hate this digital art trend and I think it is only going to get worse.

base on the pic in your sig, i can understand why you feel that way!

Oh, oh a side note, I did ask about original art from Mike Norton and was told that most of the pages are done digitally (like Saga) so there probably won't be any but some may come up from time to time.

to each their own, but it's not like digital artwork is something anyone can do. if it's good, it's good.

to each their own, but it's not like digital artwork is something anyone can do. if it's good, it's good.

Sorry I didn't explain myself well. I'm happy with the quality of the artwork but I'm not happy with the fact there is no original art to purchase.

Sorry I didn't explain myself well. I'm happy with the quality of the artwork but I'm not happy with the fact there is no original art to purchase.

AHHHHH...that makes perfect sense. i can agree with that

I don't know enough about how they draw it digitally to make a decision about which I like better but I also agree I'd at least like the option to buy some OA. Some of the pages of Saga are just so awesome I'd love to own the OA.

I just hope that holds - but looking at HR's upcoming covers,this shows no signs of slowing for the next 6 months anyway.

Now Honest question time please:

Who has copies at CGC and how many - as I am trying to decide when to market mine.

Print Run was 17,000 odd - yes? Be fascinating to see just how boardie driven this is....

I have 27 'A' covers and 3 1:10 variants CGC bound/returning = 30 total.

I just hope that holds - but looking at HR's upcoming covers,this shows no signs of slowing for the next 6 months anyway.

Who has copies at CGC and how many - as I am trying to decide when to market mine.

Print Run was 17,000 odd - yes? Be fascinating to see just how boardie driven this is....

2 cbldf....3 cover b

I have 1 CBLDF variant at CGC

I have 1 CBLDF variant at CGC

None right now but have a 9.8 CBLDF coming from Dre sometime soon (keeping it, not selling it) I'll probably be sending in about 10 cover A, 2 cover B, and 1 CBLDF if everything stays hot in early september when i get back from vacation.

Edited by HugeRosen

There is a cover b up now for 249.....i wouldnt dump all 30 at once :lol:

I have to get them back first...lol

4 A

3 1:10

2 Third Eye

I've got a sneaky suspicion that during the next fortnight, Feebay is gonna get inundated :(