• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!? I was just about to answer and that was the one last cover I needed :(

Aside from that, you are probably the most bada$$ member giving away a prize like that (thumbs u

lol

Not at all. Got blessed with good stuff from SDCC. Thanks to eBay sales, I can do this. My last copy as well. Wish I could hook you up. (thumbs u

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!? I was just about to answer and that was the one last cover I needed :(

Aside from that, you are probably the most bada$$ member giving away a prize like that (thumbs u

lol

Not at all. Got blessed with good stuff from SDCC. Thanks to eBay sales, I can do this. My last copy as well. Wish I could hook you up. (thumbs u

Oh gawsh, no worries! I'll still take another question though even without a prize cause well, I just love trivia!

thanks, that was worth frantically re reading the comic.

Promise me you'll cherish it and not flip it on eBay :(

Unless you decide to flip it (or give it) to me (cause it was just my bday and all :foryou: ! lol

i'm not a big flipper, unless it's a CGC to pay for comic purchases.

for completists 2nd printing become much more valuable...i have quite a few Revival 1 2nd's coming from online because i knew my LCS's wouldn't carry them (and they didn't).

Spoken like someone who's just preordered a bunch of 2nd prints :lol:

But, no ... they don't.

nothing Branget hates worse than a thread full of speculators muddying up the waters.

That's completely untrue. It is very entertaining. Even more entertaining is differentiating the speculation sharks from the fish.

I completely understand buying a comic for $3 and thinking if it hits great and if it doesn't I read a comic for $3 and liked it. What will dig a hole quick is spending $100+ on 30+ copies and holding them hoping it hits. How many titles can you really afford to do that with? How much of the temporary inflationary market is affect by the group here that does that?

Some of the people in this discussion are just here to pump the title and sell some copies, rinse and repeat. If that's your thing hey go for it but don't play all innocent. Be proud of what you do or stop doing it. Pretending to like a title to pump your sales seems a little deceitful to me. 2c

I really hope this is my longest post today.

Is this aimed at me?

The only titles I bought 30+ of were Revival, Saga and Peter Panzerfaust.

The only bad choices were 10 x Punk Rock Jesus and less than 10 Dancer.

My mistake for mini-series buying.

I don't know what your point is but you seem to be bummed about something, maybe Krighton hit home?

If you are going to stay in a mood I hope this is your only post of the day...sheesh....

nothing Branget hates worse than a thread full of speculators muddying up the waters.

That's completely untrue. It is very entertaining. Even more entertaining is differentiating the speculation sharks from the fish.

I completely understand buying a comic for $3 and thinking if it hits great and if it doesn't I read a comic for $3 and liked it. What will dig a hole quick is spending $100+ on 30+ copies and holding them hoping it hits. How many titles can you really afford to do that with? How much of the temporary inflationary market is affect by the group here that does that?

Some of the people in this discussion are just here to pump the title and sell some copies, rinse and repeat. If that's your thing hey go for it but don't play all innocent. Be proud of what you do or stop doing it. Pretending to like a title to pump your sales seems a little deceitful to me. 2c

Is this aimed at me?

maybe the 30+ part (i have about 1/3 of that), the rest is probably for me.

Is this aimed at me?

The only titles I bought 30+ of were Revival, Saga and Peter Panzerfaust.

The only bad choices were 10 x Punk Rock Jesus and less than 10 Dancer.

My mistake for mini-series buying.

I don't know what your point is but you seem to be bummed about something, maybe Krighton hit home?

If you are going to stay in a mood I hope this is your only post of the day...sheesh....

lol

It wasn't but hey if the shoe fits. If you don't know what my point is then perhaps you should read it again.