• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

nothing Branget hates worse than a thread full of speculators muddying up the waters.

That's completely untrue. It is very entertaining. Even more entertaining is differentiating the speculation sharks from the fish.

I completely understand buying a comic for $3 and thinking if it hits great and if it doesn't I read a comic for $3 and liked it. What will dig a hole quick is spending $100+ on 30+ copies and holding them hoping it hits. How many titles can you really afford to do that with? How much of the temporary inflationary market is affect by the group here that does that?

Some of the people in this discussion are just here to pump the title and sell some copies, rinse and repeat. If that's your thing hey go for it but don't play all innocent. Be proud of what you do or stop doing it. Pretending to like a title to pump your sales seems a little deceitful to me. 2c

I really hope this is my longest post today.

Is this aimed at me?

The only titles I bought 30+ of were Revival, Saga and Peter Panzerfaust.

The only bad choices were 10 x Punk Rock Jesus and less than 10 Dancer.

My mistake for mini-series buying.

I don't know what your point is but you seem to be bummed about something, maybe Krighton hit home?

If you are going to stay in a mood I hope this is your only post of the day...sheesh....

lol

It wasn't but hey if the shoe fits. If you don't know what my point is then perhaps you should read it again.

I got the point - thats why I was bemused if it was aimed my way..

NEW CONTEST:

Guess the exact ending price, win a free raw copy of Revival. The regular cover, not the CBLDF. I'm not a baller like Firefly. 7 minutes to submit your guesses.

Close only counts in horseshoes. Must be exact!

Edited by HugeRosen

Are you buying 30+ copies so you can come on the boards, pump up the title, sell the 30 copies and move onto the next? Quite a few fish.

Nope,I'm coming onto the boards to gain enough knowledge to buy 100+ copies of titles that go huge and then learn some more.

And then more until I have a couple of hundred in the bag before 99% of people have ever heard of them.

THEN, I will shamelessly pump them.

How about that Bedlam Branget?

Oh yeah $99.54