• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

When did I say not to buy something? And I prefer smug to snarky...thanks! (thumbs u

You commented when you are part of the problem. If you had a genuine interest in promoting nothing more than a 2nd print at the very least put the 2 copies you "don't count" back not the system. If you really wanted to make an issue rare buying only one copy initially would also help to promote this.

I gave some great advice in my long winded post. Some of the fish realized their place. I recently compared some of these threads to watching 6 year olds playing soccer. Entertaining.

If you can't understand the backwards logic of your recent comments then perhaps someone can explain it to you. (shrug)

What advice would you like?

maybe smug is more like it, you remind me of a butler who looks at you through his monacle, up and down, wondering what the hell are you doing in here and who let you through the front door.

"Guards haul this jackanape away to the dungeons."

I know it's your thing, doesn't mean it doesn't get under the skin.

anyway i have to go work, later.

Edited by krighton

lol

No fray. I'm just curious. Is your goal to own them all? I'm not being a smartass here. You want to own several copies and you want them to not print anymore.

They give out more points in the sets for SS books, right? Some people (like myself) aren't concerned about getting signatures. Has CGC ever considered doing separate sets for SS books and non-SS books?

It has been mentioned several times. I doubt CGC is considering it but you never know.

lol

No fray. I'm just curious. Is your goal to own them all? I'm not being a smartass here. You want to own several copies and you want them to not print anymore.

Sorry. Hard to tell with some of the dialog. 52 first print cover A, 6 second print cover A, 2 third eye #1, 1 cover B #1. I'm planning on pre-ordering 5 of each subsequent issues + 1 on my pull list at my LCS.

i have 40 Cover A First Prints and 10 Cover A Second Prints.

i collect comics that were available at the retail level, so i do not own any "variant" editions. At +/- $2.50 an issue, i like what i pickup and can live with them never being "valuable"